2041 is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about 2041 that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. The ‘personally identifiable information’ is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title, and address.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This policy will let you know:
1. What personally identifiable information does 2041 collect from me?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that we pass to your computer’s hard disk through your web-browser so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
For more information about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
* per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site; and
* persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (although how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store state information between visits to a site.
We use persistent cookies to provide certain services, so that you do not have to log-in repeatedly between visits.
For instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
2. How does 2041 use my information?
2041 uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
3. Who is collecting your information?
When you are on the 2041 website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with 2041 alone unless stated otherwise.
4. With whom does 2041 share your information?
As a general rule, 2041 will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
5. What are my choices regarding, collection, use and distribution of my information?
If you indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about 2041’s future projects, we will send you communications regarding 2041’s work and activities, either electronically or otherwise.
2041 does not sell, rent or share user information with anyone.
6. What is 2041’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to 2041. If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to 2041, 501 Keystone Avenue, PMB #640, Reno, NV 89503 USA with the details.
7. How does 2041 protect my personal identifiable information?
2041 is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
8. What about children’s privacy?
The safety of children is very important to us. Our website education pages do not require nor collect personal information from children. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online.
9. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
When you give 2041 personal information, that information may be stored and processed outside of the USA and we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, 2041 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
If we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.